1. in, at, or to a higher place.
2. overhead, upstairs, or in the sky: My brother lives in the apartment above. A flock of birds circled above.
3. higher in rank, authority, or power: She was told to speak to the person above.
4. higher in quantity or number: books with 100 pages and above.
5. before or earlier, especially in a book or other piece of writing; foregoing: the remark quoted above. Compare below (def 6).
6. in or to heaven: gone to her eternal rest above.
"rates can be above."
"examples can be above."
"levels can be above."
"expectations can be above."
"addresses can be above."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.