1. to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal.
2. to agree or consent to; accede to: to accept a treaty; to accept an apology.
3. to respond or answer affirmatively to: to accept an invitation.
4. to undertake the responsibility, duties, honors, etc., of: to accept the office of president.
5. to receive or admit formally, as to a college or club.
6. to accommodate or reconcile oneself
"people can be accept for crises."
"students can be accept for services."
"servants can be accept of cases."
"ranges can be accept by experts."
"people can be accept in/at/on places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.