1. anything done, being done, or to be done; deed; performance: a heroic act.
2. the process of doing: caught in the act.
3. a formal decision, law, or the like, by a legislature, ruler, court, or other authority; decree or edict; statute; judgment, resolve, or award: an act of Congress.
4. an instrument or document stating something done or transacted.
5. one of the main divisions of a play or opera: the second act of Hamlet.
6. a short performance by one or more entertainer
"gases can be act via skins."
"places can be act as alternatives."
"people can be act as directors."
"people can be act as consultants."
"people can be act as accountants."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.