1. anything done, being done, or to be done; deed; performance: a heroic act.
2. the process of doing: caught in the act.
3. a formal decision, law, or the like, by a legislature, ruler, court, or other authority; decree or edict; statute; judgment, resolve, or award: an act of Congress.
4. an instrument or document stating something done or transacted.
5. one of the main divisions of a play or opera: the second act of Hamlet.
6. a short performance by one or more entertainer
"scenes can be acted."
"scandals can be acted."
"rabbits can be acted."
"offers can be acted."
"wells can be acted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.