1. to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
2. to regard with wonder or surprise (usually used ironically or sarcastically): I admire your audacity. verb (used without object), admired, admiring.
3. to feel or express admiration.
4. Dialect. to take pleasure; like or desire: I would admire to go. Idioms
5. be admiring of, Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. to admire: He's admiring of his brother's farm.
"people can be admire for years."
"people can be admire for things."
"people can be admire."
"works can be admire."
"evenings can be admire."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.