1. to move or bring forward: The general advanced his troops to the new position.
2. to bring into consideration or notice; suggest; propose: to advance reasons for a tax cut.
3. to improve; further: to advance one's interests.
4. to raise in rank; promote: The board of directors advanced him to president.
5. to raise in rate or amount; increase: to advance the price.
6. to bring forward in time; accelerate: to advance growth; to
"swells can be advance down uppers."
"swells can be advance along rivers."
"termites can be advance to adulthoods."
"technologies can be advance at paces."
"stocks can be advance without problems."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.