1. relating to the philosophy of aesthetics; concerned with notions such as the beautiful and the ugly.
2. relating to the science of aesthetics; concerned with the study of the mind and emotions in relation to the sense of beauty.
3. having a sense of the beautiful; characterized by a love of beauty.
4. relating to, involving, or concerned with pure emotion and sensation as opposed to pure intellectuality. noun
5. the philosophical theory or set of principles governing the id
"experiences can be aesthetic."
"values can be aesthetic."
"considerations can be aesthetic."
"qualities can be aesthetic."
"responses can be aesthetic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.