1. to give life to; make alive: God animated the dust.
2. to make lively, vivacious, or vigorous; give zest or spirit to: Her presence animated the party.
3. to fill with courage or boldness; encourage: to animate weary troops.
4. to move or stir to action; motivate: He was animated by religious zeal.
5. to give motion to: leaves animated by a breeze.
6. to render or produce (a story, character, movie, etc.) by using animation: t
"standing waves can be animate as powers."
"beingses can be animate."
"actors can be animate."
"acted-upons can be animate."
"subjects can be animate."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.