1. clothing, especially outerwear; garments; attire; raiment.
2. anything that decorates or covers.
3. superficial appearance; aspect; guise.
4. Nautical. the masts, sails, anchor, etc., used to equip a vessel.
5. Ecclesiastical. a piece of embroidery, usually oblong, on certain vestments, especially on the alb or amice. verb (used with object), appareled, appareling or (especially British) apparelled, apparelling.
6. to dress or clothe.
7. to adorn; ornament.
8. Nautical. to eq
"industries can be apparel."
"quotas can be apparel."
"products can be apparel."
"imports can be apparel."
"exports can be apparel."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.