1. to come into sight; become visible: A man suddenly appeared in the doorway.
2. to have the appearance of being; seem; look: to appear wise.
3. to be obvious or easily perceived; be clear or made clear by evidence: It appears to me that you are right.
4. to come or be placed before the public; be published: Her biography appeared last year.
5. to perform publicly, as in a play, dance, etc.: He appeared as the king in the play.
6. to attend or be
"troops can be appearing."
"words can be appearing."
"specimens can be appearing."
"recentlies can be appearing."
"postnominallies can be appearing."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.