1. to be grateful or thankful for: They appreciated his thoughtfulness.
2. to value or regard highly; place a high estimate on: to appreciate good wine.
3. to be fully conscious of; be aware of; detect: to appreciate the dangers of a situation.
4. to raise in value. verb (used without object), appreciated, appreciating.
5. to increase in value: Property values appreciated yearly.
"tutors can be appreciated by things."
"willows can be appreciated by people."
"willows can be appreciated by children."
"visits can be appreciated by residents."
"spaces can be appreciated on occasions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.