1. suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
2. belonging to or peculiar to a person; proper: Each played his appropriate part. verb (used with object), appropriated, appropriating.
3. to set apart, authorize, or legislate for some specific purpose or use: The legislature appropriated funds for the university.
4. to take to or for oneself; take possession of.
5. to take without permission or consent;
"systems can be appropriate for things."
"approaches can be appropriate for places."
"tradings can be appropriate to activities."
"syntaxs can be appropriate to forms."
"levels can be appropriate for returns."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.