1. conforming to the standards of art; satisfying aesthetic requirements: artistic productions.
2. showing skill or excellence in execution: artistic workmanship.
3. exhibiting taste, discriminating judgment, or sensitivity: an artistic arrangement of flowers; artistic handling of a delicate diplomatic situation.
4. exhibiting an involvement in or appreciation of art, especially the fine arts: He had wide-ranging artistic interests.
5. involving only aesthetic consider
"people can be artistic with foods."
"people can be artistic for values."
"people can be artistic for kinds."
"people can be artistic by natures."
"impulses can be artistic at alls."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.