1. to give support or aid to; help: Please assist him in moving the furniture.
2. to be associated with as an assistant or helper. verb (used without object)
3. to give aid or help.
4. to be present, as at a meeting or ceremony. noun
5. Sports. Baseball. a play that helps to put out a batter or base runner. Basketball, Ice Hockey. a play that helps a teammate in gaining a goal. the official credit scored for such plays.
6. a helpful act: She finished her
"devices can be assistive."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.