1. to connect or bring into relation, as thought, feeling, memory, etc.: Many people associate dark clouds with depression and gloom.
2. to join as a companion, partner, or ally: to associate oneself with a cause.
3. to unite; combine: coal associated with shale. verb (used without object), associated, associating.
4. to enter into union; unite.
5. to keep company, as a friend, companion, or ally: He was accused of associating with k
"people can be associate with widows."
"people can be associate with spinsterses."
"people can be associate with mothers."
"dummies can be associate with rates."
"costs can be associate with delays."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.