1. (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space); in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
2. (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at noon; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
3. (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
4. (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
5. (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective); t
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.