1. physically active and strong; good at athletics or sports: an athletic child.
2. of, like, or befitting an athlete.
3. of or relating to athletes; involving the use of physical skills or capabilities, as strength, agility, or stamina: athletic sports; athletic training.
4. for athletics: an athletic field.
5. Psychology. (of a physical type) having a sturdy build or well-proportioned body structure.Compare asthenic (def 2), pyknic (def 1).
"places can be athletic at parks."
"people can be athletic versus cities."
"people can be athletic to people."
"people can be athletic in ways."
"people can be athletic in teenses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.