1. to cook by dry heat in an oven or on heated metal or stones.
2. to harden by heat: to bake pottery in a kiln.
3. to dry by, or subject to heat: The sun baked the land. verb (used without object), baked, baking.
4. to bake bread, a casserole, etc.
5. to become baked: The cake will bake in about half an hour.
6. to be subjected to heat: The lizard baked on the hot rocks. noun
7. a social occasion at which the chief food is baked.
"beans can be baked."
"potatoes can be baked."
"goodses can be baked."
"breads can be baked."
"earths can be baked."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.